Biden's Photographer

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Name
Steve
Nice article on DPR about the new presidential photographer:
His kit is three Sony A9II bodies, the 16-35 2.8, the 85 1.4, and the 100-400. He also keeps a 24-105 f4 as "back up". Not surprisingly, it is similar to the new AP kit.

Being the presidential photographer must have been an incredible experience for Adam, capturing those special moments and preserving them for history.
It's cool to learn about the gear Adam uses, like the Sony A9II bodies and the range of lenses he carries, including the 16-35 2.8, 85 1.4, and 100-400. Having a backup lens like the 24-105 f4 is always a smart move.
If you're interested in staying updated on politics, including the upcoming US President Election, you can check out https://www.politiq.net/US_President_Election_2024. They've got some intriguing insights to keep you informed. Thanks for sharing the article about Joe Biden's photographer, drd1135!

Last edited:
Dealing with the political machinations of the role must be (have been) a real challenge.

Definitely not something I could wrap my head around, but those who have been in the role have produced some spectacular imagery.

Dealing with the political machinations of the role must be (have been) a real challenge.

Definitely not something I could wrap my head around, but those who have been in the role have produced some spectacular imagery.
Still. imagine if you didn't like this president's policies. You could subtly slant the photos to make them look weak. :sneaky:

Back