Bike in Christmas Parade

KillRamsey

Hall of Famer
Name
Kyle
The Mrs registered her business as a float in the local christmas parade on Friday. I rigged a small christmas tree in the electric cargo bike, the girl and the pug (+ sweater and antlers) rode in it, and I trotted alongside with a camera.

In the garage, ready to go
31426605016_103d3e83e3_c.jpg
KBRX6136
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

31426600746_dcbc3897d3_b.jpg
KBRX6161
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

31318066772_901e09a217_b.jpg
KBRX6173
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

31426602486_26de81c9bf_b.jpg
KBRX6196
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

31463959935_c098143fe7_b.jpg
KBRX6251
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

30655427673_783bdcf860_b.jpg
KBRX6263
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

In a basket on the back rack, we also had a hot thermos dispensor with two sides: Hot Chocolate, and hot glug (mulled red wine and booze, very tasty). Many kids and adults enjoyed their respective beverages. "Come chug some glug with a pug!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just too cute.
I barely got out of PDX last night a day late due to the ice storm.we got a little snow on the coast. You must have seen quite a bit of it.
My son had a connection in PDX Thursday night that got cancelled and wound up having to stay overnight. He was able to get out 6 AM Friday. Soon I'll be posting a few shots I took while he was back east.

The pug definitely steals the show !

In a basket on the back rack, we also had a hot thermos dispensor with two sides: Hot Chocolate, and hot glug (mulled red wine and booze, very tasty). Many kids and adults enjoyed their respective beverages. "Come chug some glug with a pug!"

I was rescued today in a chilly Christmas market by a hot mug of glug.

Although I've always thought it's spelled: glogg or glugg. Anyway we write it "glögi" here in Finland and drink it few bottles when waiting Christmas to show up :2thumbs:

I think it's been bastardized here into several spellings. The Mrs makes it with red wine, whisky, brandy, cloves, orange peel, and a few other things, boiled down a little.

We wound up with over a foot of snow here, and since then it's rained a little and melted more than halfway. I hear the temps are about to go below freezing for 4-5 days straight, and we might get another 6 inches later this week. I hope we do - sledding down our street was fun! Speaking of, did I post those photos...?

We wound up with over a foot of snow here, and since then it's rained a little and melted more than halfway. I hear the temps are about to go below freezing for 4-5 days straight, and we might get another 6 inches later this week. I hope we do - sledding down our street was fun! Speaking of, did I post those photos...?
So far we've only seen flurries. I'm hoping to get Project Beastie Bike out in the boonies this weekend to ride a secluded rail trail along one of our scenic creeks. Our winters are strange; a couple of years ago, the weather guy said we'd had the least amount of snow ever recorded here for a winter with just a few days to go in January. By the end of February, we had the most amount of snow ever recorded for a winter season here. Tells you what that month was like!

That sounds like The Big Winter Boston had, what, last year? Late January there was barely a flake on the ground, and even a good bit of mud. And then Mother Nature hit the old gas pedal, and we broke the all-time snowfall record for an entire season, in like 45 days.

Back