Birds Birds - Plant Life .....Fuji 55-200 does Royal Botanical Gardens in Sydney

Really nice Pete! That third shot in particular has beautiful color and is very clean.

Those are some really crisp images... I've resisted the 55-200mm so far because I prefer primes on the X series, but it sure looks like a winner in the optics department :) Tons of detail in the water droplets and bird feathers.

Amen to what Jay has just written. Wow - that closeup of the white flower really blows me away. That said, I'm very interested in how this lens works at the long end - and seeing the birds is a big draw. Many thanks!

Amen to what Jay has just written. Wow - that closeup of the white flower really blows me away. That said, I'm very interested in how this lens works at the long end - and seeing the birds is a big draw. Many thanks!

Thanks Jay and BB. Bearing in mind I have permanent PD tremor......these were hand held AND at the thick end of the focal range. God bless 4 stop IS.

Pete, I'd forgotten that and you're right this makes your images even more impressive for being hand held and at that range. Well done and I look forward to more!

Bill, I've been tempted by this camera from day one...but resist a while longer, I must.:dash2::026::wink_old:

Back