Black and white portraits

Zoriana_Towel_Tango.jpg

Zoriana (Towel Tango), Verona, NJ

What a sweetheart!! I hope I can see them larger via your Flickr stream, Andrew. She is beautiful - and darling. I still remember those happy carefree days with our daughter when she was that age. Lovely in black and white, too.

Thanks, Wylie! That's my 5-year old. The older one (12) hit that age where she's starting to hide from cameras. Haven't thrown these up on flickr, yet; I'll have a few others. This is the main reason we purchased the LX5 -- fast and easy snaps. I'm still using my Canon F-1N, but it's not as nimble.

Printing's kind of a pain, at the moment (especially calibrating for b&w); so, I'm going to design a PDF book/album later in the year, to send friends -- for screen viewing.

Alf, I remember the first one and do believe that I like it even better this time around - you've hit your stride with snapseed and that iPad. The second is just as beautiful. Wonderful pictures.

Andrew, your lucky to have your two daughters and make the most of the picture taking. I, too, need to print...or rather get prints made.

Back