Black and white portraits

6474696665_d332f7f84f_z.jpg

X100 50% Crop..

Thank you, MrDoug - I love the cat and the young lady - my daughter. We were in the throes of making Thanksgiving dinner...you can see the dining room table set and waiting in the background.

It's interesting to see your bowler hatted fellow here in black and white having just spotted him in color here. Which do you prefer? I think I like Mr. Happy Go Lucky in color the best - the yellow lines really really shine. Either way, you had a good photo op on there on the coast!

Jimmy - a coworker? I just noticed the writing on his shirt pocket - not sure if it has any meaning within this portrait or not, but I think it adds a light touch since it looks as though Andrew Liew is pretty much grounded in his office space. The sepia tone works nicely!

Jimmy - a coworker? I just noticed the writing on his shirt pocket - not sure if it has any meaning within this portrait or not, but I think it adds a light touch since it looks as though Andrew Liew is pretty much grounded in his office space. The sepia tone works nicely!
thanks... i used photoscape for the sepia tone.

this is a random shot taken in my work place. sagar is an engineer from india (not andrew :D)...
the writing on his shirt pocket is probably some indian brand.

Back