Feedback Black background?

I hadn't even thought of it, but I definitely prefer viewing images on black. Firefox users rejoice (I'm sure Chrome and other browsers have similar plug-ins). The Firefox one I'm trying now is available here..... https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/white-on-black-1/ It's not perfect on every website, but you just to a right-click and one of the options is reverse colors so when I can't see the upload button on flickr (as one example I'm found so far), I just reverse the colors back. But the website looks SLICK on black.
View attachment 65362
JGAE0957 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

OK.....definitely NOT perfect. I just went to edit a comment and the comment box is just black.....the text is no longer visible (hard to edit what you can not see). There are other variants that all display on black and work differently. Let us know if you find that works the way you like it. I'll not be around much this weekend.

I just checked the settings and it's not a current option. Perhaps Amin, can just throw a switch somewhere from his snow covered bunker. I'm not familiar with the forum software and what options are built into it.

It's gray on mine, too. darkish gray, but definitely gray. But then again, I'm just using a laptop and not a calibrated monitor. I'm not smart enough to know the hows and whys, but James' avatar displays as a black cat and the flickr background displays as gray, so my screen is capable of displaying darker colors.

I can't do black, might be my eyes, it's why I rarely go to DPreview, I see the writing in front of my eyes for ages after :-(

But the background on my macbook air is definitely black!

I like the muted blue tho :)

Not showing for me, perhaps because I'm viewing the main site via safari on my iPhone...but look forward to checking it out on the laptop when I get home, always did like the dark background on mu-43.com and I'm glad it's an option here now as well.

Back