Completed Black E-P3 and VF2 - truly like new PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
See most recent post for new price drop!

I have too many cameras and not enough time for shooting. The E-P3 drew the short straw since I've been using the X100 more lately.

The E-P3 I am offering is a black body with everything that came in the box (minus the lens). It also includes the essential (IMHO) additional large grip and 2 extra 3rd party batteries (although I can shoot nearly all day on 1 battery.....nice to know you have them). I can't find a mark on it anywhere...it truly is like new. I am selling it for $500 (including shipping to your US address).

I also have a VF-2 with larger eyecup. I am selling it for $175 (if the body sells first). It comes with all original packaging and documentation including the handy little pouch. It is also like new.

The body must sell before I'll let go of the viewfinder. You can put dibs in on the viewfinder if you want, but someone can still come along and buy the pair together. If the body is claimed first, then the viewfinder will be sold on its' own.

Buy them both for $620 (shipping included). 3% discount available for Paypal gift option to make it $600 even. Buy with confidence from a long time forum member with extensive feedback.

Sorry the photos aren't great...I'm running late for work.

View attachment 53552
DSCF8199 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

View attachment 53553
DSCF8203 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

View attachment 53554
DSCF8202 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

View attachment 53555
DSCF8205 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

Thanks for the kind words Bill......

Price drop to encourage quick sale.....
E-P3 - $475 (a lot of camera for a little dough)
VF-2 - $150 (only available WITH the camera or after the camera sells)

together for only $575!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back