Black Friday 2018 & Cyber Monday 2018 Deals

Kevin

Code Monkey 🐒
Some Black Friday 2018 sales going on. As always, some deals are better than others...

Gear
Memory Cards
Software / Apps

Last edited:
Not designated a "camera" but still the camera in the Google Pixel 3 phones have been getting some great reviews especially with it's new "Night Sight" modes.

Google has the unlocked Pixel 3 (5.5" display) at $150 off and the Pixel 3 XL (6.3" display) at $200 off. That puts them at starting prices of $649 & $699 respectively. You can also get them from Verizon at discounted prices with activation of a new line but for anybody just looking to upgrade/switch then getting them unlocked straight from Google might be your best bet.

Starting on the 26th all Pixel 3 purchases at the Google Store will include a free Google Home Hub and a $50 credit to the Google Store but I don't know if the discounts will still be in place then (so you could double up on the savings) or if the prices will revert back to their full retail prices.

Pixel 3 - Google Store

Google does have a camera for sale though, their Google Clips. For those that may not remember this gizmo it is a small cube about the size of a GoPro that is meant to be something used to capture unexpected moments by being able to place it somewhere and not be noticed. The normal price is $250 and are currently marked down to $125.

Google Clips - Wireless Smart Camera - Google Store

... updated for Nik Collection and Luminar.

With all of the various talk in the forums here about Luminar I'm tempted to pick up a copy just to play with it to see how it compares to Lightroom CC.

... updated for Nik Collection and Luminar.

With all of the various talk in the forums here about Luminar I'm tempted to pick up a copy just to play with it to see how it compares to Lightroom CC.

It's not bad, I just haven't gotten used to the interface even after a year. Too LR zombified is my excuse. :) What I do miss the most is that Nik is not integrated, so that's why LR still gets the nod for me even if I'm on an OOL version.

Canon Pixma Pro 10s printer with a box of quality photo papers thrown in from Wex in London £374. I take delivery on Monday! Previously priced at £499. AND I got 0% interest over 12mths!!!

Back