B&W Black & White, monotone and sepia

I know South Dartmouth - one of my roommates from ye old days of college hailed from Padanaram! I don't know, Robert, with the errant weather our world is having...it could be close in a storm at high tide. I'd be too nervous too!

One of our favorite places is the Outer Banks of NC..I think I have a photo in this thread from several years ago when I had my Leica X1... I often think that's where we should move when we get to the point of not caring if the big hurricane comes!

I know South Dartmouth - one of my roommates from ye old days of college hailed from Padanaram! I don't know, Robert, with the errant weather our world is having...it could be close in a storm at high tide. I'd be too nervous too!

One of our favorite places is the Outer Banks of NC..I think I have a photo in this thread from several years ago when I had my Leica X1... I often think that's where we should move when we get to the point of not caring if the big hurricane comes!

Padanaram is the area ! It's a beautiful location but your right any major storm would be a concern. I'll be visiting NC soon to see my brother and if we have a chance the Outer Banks is a place I'd like to visit.

p1056083231-5.jpg

Back