Black & White, monotone and sepia

intense

Regular
Sep 11, 2010
Andy, thumbs up for the picture of your father-in-law. Like he has a long story to tell. I like it a lot :)

Sep 8, 2010
London UK
Andy
Thanks dude. Oh boy has he stories to tell......yawn! :biggrin:

Seriously he is one amazing geezer! He was 82 yesterday and he behaves like a 19 year old!

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Andy, you can always be counted on for entertainment and surprises! I agree, with intense about the portrait of your father-in-law it's really nicely done. Perhaps you can use his story telling times as photo ops? I hope that I'll be around at 82 and be acting like a 19 year old, that's for sure...or even a 50 year old would be fine with me! Nice to see your son, too and I got a real kick out of that headstone!

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio
Vueltas das, en un carrusel.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not taken with a "serious compact" (well, I guess it's compact compared to a Hasselblad) for which I apologize. Took them last night and wanted to share. One of the rare occasions where I have my EOS kit and not my E-P1 with me. Canon 50D, 10-22 EF-S.

Regards,

Antonio

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Agreed, Andy - really good to see. I'm just checking in briefly but really enjoyed everyone's additions. Such different styles and visions.

Ray Sachs

Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Not too far from Philly
you should be able to figure it out...
LX5 in Testing Stage.

Amazing Don - no matter what you shoot with, it still looks like you and no-one else. Really a well developed style. I'd be interested in your impressions of the LX5 for street stuff. My S90 isn't that great for it despite being very easy to set up for hyperfocal shooting. It just reacts slowly enough that I miss more than I get. I'm curious if the lx5 is more responsive.

-Ray

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom