B&W Black & White, monotone and sepia

From the sports worlds (at the stadium and in the backyard?) to the bustling architecturally thrilling streets of London - each of which I really, really like for their subjects and different styles - and back to the bucolic...

13757305363_f640f0a035_b.jpg

Camera Roll-149
by BBW: BB Wylie Walden, on Flickr

BB. Did you ever think that you would find solace in taking images with the iPhone? I'm loving the stuff you are doing at the moment. Keep it up!!

SOOC with the X-T1 and the 14:

13883374163_96c1c8f41f_c.jpg

Croydon............Not the nicest place in the world but the shops are quite good! LOL

<iframe src="Croydon Tram" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Croydon Surrey St" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Croydon_Spreadeagle_F2048" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Croydon............Not the nicest place in the world but the shops are quite good! LOL

<iframe src="Croydon Tram" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe src="Croydon Surrey St" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe src="Croydon_Spreadeagle_F2048" width="1024" height="768" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" oallowfullscreen="" msallowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Nice Andy! If I remember correctly…I drove through Croyden on the way down to Seaford a few years ago :confused:

Back