B&W Black & White, monotone and sepia

Andy, you can always be counted on for entertainment and surprises! I agree, with intense about the portrait of your father-in-law it's really nicely done. Perhaps you can use his story telling times as photo ops? I hope that I'll be around at 82 and be acting like a 19 year old, that's for sure...or even a 50 year old would be fine with me! Nice to see your son, too and I got a real kick out of that headstone!

Vueltas das, en un carrusel.

MG_3622-2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

MG_3620cropped.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not taken with a "serious compact" (well, I guess it's compact compared to a Hasselblad) for which I apologize. Took them last night and wanted to share. One of the rare occasions where I have my EOS kit and not my E-P1 with me. Canon 50D, 10-22 EF-S.

Regards,

Antonio

ALEX0269-nik---Copy.jpg

This is one of my friend's daughter. She is only 3 months old :)

LX5 in Testing Stage.

P1000022-Edit-Edit.jpg

Amazing Don - no matter what you shoot with, it still looks like you and no-one else. Really a well developed style. I'd be interested in your impressions of the LX5 for street stuff. My S90 isn't that great for it despite being very easy to set up for hyperfocal shooting. It just reacts slowly enough that I miss more than I get. I'm curious if the lx5 is more responsive.

-Ray

Thanks Ray,
I am in the testing stage with the LX5. I'll post some images and thoughts by the end of the coming week.
So far, it's passing with flying colors.
Don

Back