B&W Black & White, monotone and sepia

RX100 M5, Lightroom "Classic", Silver Efex Pro 2.
. . . David
Candle Stands.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've been shooting a lot of color since going digital, but my first photographic love is black and white. I discovered the Leica D-lux 109 is a superb black and white camera. I'll be off to SE Asia inn a couple of weeks, and for the first time, I am going to shoot the entire trip in black and white. There will be raw files if I absolutely need the color, but the jpegs from this little gem are quite good.
L1030406.jpg
L1030408.jpg
L1030511.jpg
L1030514.jpg

A couple of images from a set that I'm taking around the house as part of an iPhone display in my local library. Some grain has been added to give them a film like appearance.
They will all be set within a large white border which is why they appear far apart in this post.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

42534398910_1637f1c09f_o.jpg

Pont au Change - PARIS-2018-52 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The Pont au Change is a bridge over the Seine River in Paris, France. The bridge owes its name to the goldsmiths and money changers who had installed their shops on an earlier version of the bridge in the 12th century. The current bridge was constructed from 1858 to 1860, during the reign of Napoleon III, and bears his imperial insignia.

Back