B&W Black & White, monotone and sepia

Javier, I really like the richness of tone in this group of pictures. I was wondering if it was the cloudy day or have you changed your post processing? Very nice, thanks.

another one of my experimental attempts at something different

View attachment 31816

Bill, I really like it. I like the way the highlights are just right and that is hard to do when shooting chrome. I love the way it fades into the background creating that sweet bokeh. The comp is good. If I where to nit pick it, I would say crop a little more off the table on the right, so it does not look cropped. Does that makes sense? aLL, N ALL. I like it :)

LX-5meetsRedondo5.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LX-5meetsRedondo4.jpg

LX-5meetsRedondo3.jpg

LX-5meetsRedondo1.jpg

LX-5

Javier,

Superb, as always.

Best regards,

Antonio

Thanks Pete. I did a little shooting out the window as well this weekend. I drove from LA to Pismo beach via pacific coast hwy. Will post pics up later when I have had a chance to go through them.

Waves & Gulls - The Navy-Marine Memorial

This cast aluminum statute sits on a granite base and is located in Arlington, VA off of the George Washington Parkway in Lady Bird Park. Designed in 1922 and dedicated in 1934, it is one of the less visited monuments in the Washington, DC area. An inscription on the back side of the monument reads...

TO THE STRONG SOULS AND READY VALOR OF THOSE MEN OF THE UNITED STATES WHO IN THE NAVY THE MERCHANT MARINE AND OTHER PATHS OF ACTIVITY UPON THE WATERS OF THE WORLD HAVE GIVEN LIFE OR STILL OFFER IT IN THE PERFORMANCE OF HEROIC DEEDS THIS MONUMENT IS DEDICATED BY A GRATEFUL PEOPLE

Nex 5 & 18-55mm.
Navy_Merchent_Marine_Memorial_at_Lady_Bird_Park_Arlington_VA.jpg

Back