Fuji Black X100 at CES2012

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
Given Fuji's aim at Leica, they can start all these special editions of the X100 too! Some suggestions for Fuji: the one year anniversary edition with a birthday cake and one candle on top (this edition can be repeated every year by adding candles); the Godzilla commemorative edition; the American friendship commemorative edition, celebrating the US as the biggest market for electronics; the Ultraman edition (I hope someone remembers Ultraman other than me); the year 2013 edition, celebrating a lucky year; and the titanium edition, celebrating the movie Clash of the Titans (the original movie of course, starting Harry Hamlin as Thesus). :)

Penny

Veteran
Aug 26, 2010
Outside Liverpool Uk
It does look nice but...the X100 is a retro style and for me the silver and black is of that 'era' so if/ when I decide to buy an X100 my choice is the silver and black.

Julien

Top Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Paris, France
Julien
Given Fuji's aim at Leica, they can start all these special editions of the X100 too! Some suggestions for Fuji: the one year anniversary edition with a birthday cake and one candle on top (this edition can be repeated every year by adding candles); the Godzilla commemorative edition; the American friendship commemorative edition, celebrating the US as the biggest market for electronics; the Ultraman edition (I hope someone remembers Ultraman other than me); the year 2013 edition, celebrating a lucky year; and the titanium edition, celebrating the movie Clash of the Titans (the original movie of course, starting Harry Hamlin as Thesus). :)
Seems like they heard you, but with the x-pro:

Fujifilm partners with Globe-Trotter to release a limited edition suitcase for X-Pro1 mirrorless camera system | Photo Rumors

Leica-priced too :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom