Body Works: Warning NSFW and Definitely NOT for the Squeamish

Covey22

Hall of Famer
This top photo is a hint of what the rest of them look like. Yes, it's tame because it's someone in a Body Suit. The rest is definitely not. I'm putting as much spoiler space as I can following the top photo but it may not be enough blank space depending upon your display resolution and settings.

BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0001-LREdit.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Spoiler/Safety Space...
Last chance to turn back!
BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0008-Edit-LREdit.jpg

BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0006-Edit-LREdit.jpg

BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0014-LREdit.jpg

BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0020-Edit-LREdit.jpg

BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0036-Edit-LREdit.jpg

BOS-MOSI-AUG-2019-0037-Edit-LREdit.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I seen this (or very similar) exhibition in New York a few years ago. I found it fascinating but couldn’t forget that these were once live people. Amazing work and amazing generosity of those who donated their bodies for the project. I don’t remember seeing anything grotesque but still didn’t like that I was walking through the exhibition on my own surrounded by cadavers.

It is fascinating, but the story about these bodies possibly being those of executed political chinese prisoners has rained on the parade somewhat.
Wouldn't they have done that enough to know not to leave physical evidences behind? We have in China the different kind of "museums" that showcases thousands of traumatising skeletons left from the war which started in 1937, which should've taught them something about not leaving traces.

Back