Fuji Book for XT1

Starred

Rookie
Hi Rico, do you plan to write a book for the new XT1?

And in the meantime, which of your books would you recommend for a new X(T1) shooter to learn as much as possible?

Regards,
Danny

Sure, I'll write one right after the X-E2 book. If you can't wait, get the E2 eBook end of April or May. As for printed books, the current E1/Pro1 book covers all important X series ingredients.

Sure, I'll write one right after the X-E2 book. If you can't wait, get the E2 eBook end of April or May. As for printed books, the current E1/Pro1 book covers all important X series ingredients.

Ok, but do I need both the E1 and E2 book, or can just buy one to really get up to speed with my XT1? If only one, which one do you recommend for Fuji newby?

Ok, but do I need both the E1 and E2 book, or can just buy one to really get up to speed with my XT1? If only one, which one do you recommend for Fuji newby?

I'm a fuji newbie and for what it's worth my suggestion, I've found the Mastering the Fujifilm X-E1 and X-Pro1 book very, very useful & informative

The X-E2 book is done and being edited. Should be out soon. X-T1 is next, but the E2 book is just as useful for T1 users...

The Fujifilm X-E2: Beyond the Manual is now available for download. Click here for more information and a 40% discount code.

As mentioned before, this ebook is also very useful for users of the X-T1.

apologies - i asked this on another thread, then ran across this - does anyone have an update on when a book on the x-t1 will be coming out?
jjs

Hi Rico, will FW 3.0 be taken into account in the new book about the XT1?

And will there be some elaboration on the flash part?

deutsche Version

Ist das ebook für X-T1 auf deutsch bereits erhältlich?
Wenn ja, wo kann ich das beziehen?
Und wenn nein, gibt's schon einen Veröffentlichungstermin?

Good evening Rico,
I received an X100T for Christmas
(lucky me) ! Just finished your X-T1 Tips ebook and I'm curious if you feel the need for a separate book for the 100T ? Given that the 3.0 firmware essentially duplicates (?) the 100T O/S, I'm guessing that there is not enough different between the two to justify the time and effort involved?
Thanks for all your work!

Last edited by a moderator:
The publisher asked someone else to write an X100T book (which will also cover the X100S, as I understand it), so there's nothing coming from me for this camera. Reading samples for the X-T1 book are now available here. I'm glad you liked it! Please leave a review at the book's Amazon page if you can find the time!

Back