Fuji Borrowed a X100 from work...WOW it's good!!

I don't know about you guys, but the only way you will get the X100 away from me, is if you pry it away from my cold dead hands. In fact I'm counting on rigor mortis to set in quick so that I can grasp it a bit more firmly. Death has nothing on the X100.

Ok, that might be overstating it a wee bit, but it was love at first unboxing, and I have zero interest in letting it get away from me.

Andy, I can hardly believe that it's taken you this long to get ahold of an X100! I was sure you'd already tried one out.

Great closeup of your son, by the way. Looking forward to seeing more if things go the way you seem to be leaning.;)

It's taken me a year to get the X100 to join my X1.
The last firmware fix , remedial work on the stuck aperture blades where necessary , and Fuji's favourable treatment of us X10 owners made me feel more disposed to do business with Fuji again.

It's truly the camera that I'd hoped it would be.

6940882520_c706bc46a7_b.jpg

7138613295_70c030eed9_b.jpg

Well i have just got home from work with a brand spanking new X100 YAY!!!!!:whoo: We had 2 in the shop this morning, one was sold by 10am so I thought I had better get the last one before it had gone so I paid me dosh and it's all mine!! Working where I do means I have signed myself up for the Platinum Warranty so any problems I get swift repairs!!!

Battery charging as I write!!

BB: The one I had yesterday was the shops demo and this new one should be the latest firmware etc so looking forward to using it. Yes it has taken me a long time to get round to getting one as I never thought I could afford one but things have been pretty good lately so I thought it was about time!!

Congrats Andy!

I was just playing with the X100, and then pixel-peeping the studio samples at DPR vs. a bunch of other cameras, and wondering why in the world I've been clamoring for an OMD (and giving myself the headache of trying to find one available)?

Congrats Andy!

I was just playing with the X100, and then pixel-peeping the studio samples at DPR vs. a bunch of other cameras, and wondering why in the world I've been clamoring for an OMD (and giving myself the headache of trying to find one available)?

Ahh but you have an interchangable lens system!! :D

Jeeeeze I LOVE this camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back