Leica Boston from the Top

Raid

All-Pro
iPhone 6 in Panorama mode. I do not always use the entire rotation possible and I stop it earlier for a specific view. I do not have access right now to CS to improve the look.

IMG_2148-L.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_2147-L.jpg

IMG_2150-L.jpg

IMG_2149-L.jpg

I find that using less than the whole panorama coverage works best for image quality. I often rotate only for about 75% of the entire coverage, and I click the shutter then. You also get better exposure across the image this way. Maybe also sharper.

Someone at the camera factory** really did their homework. In some panoramas I get eyestrain, but these are as natural looking as being there.

**Assuming it's via a camera feature for panos.

Someone at the camera factory** really did their homework. In some panoramas I get eyestrain, but these are as natural looking as being there.

**Assuming it's via a camera feature for panos.
Thanks. I work on my panorama mode in my iPhone use very often. It is a matter of rotating your body without moving the camera up or down while avoiding moving subjects in your image as they will appear a multiple images (man with six feet ... etc.).see the image below. The car looks weird.

IMG_2215%20multiple-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Starbucks at Harvard Square, Cambridge

IMG_2282-XL.jpg

I took one very quick snapshot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Memorial Drive

I tried to hide my shadow with the shadows of the trees. I find the pano images to convey a more complete story than a regular image.

IMG_2277-XL.jpg

OK - I see - some of these - the extreme wides - they look like conventional panos, but the ones you did that don't look stretched - where you said you didn't do the maximum pan - those I think are the best, for everyday viewing.

Back