Bowland

Morning Dewi

Good shots …. see that you have changed from the MX5

Lots of extreme shadow/bright light days around

We lived in Grindleton for a couple of years

Hi, Bill. Yes the MX5 went after our Euro trip, the power roof started making expensive noises (getting to be a more common problem). I took it into Mazda as it stil had some warranty left on it but they didn't want to know, I was just fobbed me off with "They all make that noise sir" I off loaded it through the trade rather than spend the £1400 to have repaired, I couldn't have sold it privately the way it was. I'd been looking at Z4s for a while and was after a later one but I found this near Scunthorpe, Ex BMW owned with just 19k miles under it's wheels. Paid a bit over the odds for it but it is nice - or it will be when I get rid of the awful run-flat tyres.

Looks nice Dewi ….. I know what you mean about low profile run flats ….. even big alloys can be very disappointing

I bought a petrol SAAB 9 3 Aero last summer, (2013), managed to pick one of the last ones up with 12k miles on the clock ……. great summer car out in France ………. I have had quite a few 9 5's over the year so became a SAAB fan …. tucked away in the Barn now until next spring

Aero.jpg

Back