Brian Mosley

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
Brian said:

Hello my old friend, it's wonderful to hear from you. I am very happy to be nearing completion of my current project, which has gone extremely well. I will be back home (and active again on-line) from the end of this month.

You are welcome to pass my thanks best wishes to all of my friends on line... I will be back as soon as possible, but I have to remain focused to the completion of this work.

Kind Regards

Brian

For those who may well be wondering who this Brian Mosely is - he was an Admin over on Mu43 and extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Olympus cameras in particular. When I think back to the countless - and I mean countless - questions I peppered Brian with re my PEN cameras...well, he was always unfailingly helpful. I owe him a debt...as I was a complete and utter newbie to all things digital.

A camouflage one - burka, that is.:D However, he can always be recognized by the Olympus in hand...though it is possible that this may have changed.;)

Don, thank you so much for making my day.

I had been wondering where brian had been! I've not heard from him from a year now! I owe Brian a lot, in my early days starting photography he gave me a lot of advice (over at mu-43) about photographic technique and gear, he also does some very inspirational landscapes! and it'll be great having him back again (though he might not remember me a year on ;-) ) anyway:

a big warm welcome back in advance! :grouphug:

(as I'm busy til the 11th with assignments/essays... I better escape before BB tells me off for logging on and not studying instead ;-) but i just had to log on and make a welcome post :tongue: )

Herman, Brian is on a walkabout.
His cell phone battery died a year ago along with his iPad.
He's testing Oly's new Solar Powered EP.
He can make photos but nothing else.

Of course you know he's the head of the Olympus Safari Group, well...
he's on safari.... Not the browser either...

That's what absence does - turns one into an international man of mystery! I may have to try it sometime if my image needs some burnishing! :D

Brian's a great guy, very helpful and knowledgable. Not sure if he's ready for knighthood just yet, but maybe another couple of months on the lam...

-Ray

Back