Bryce Canyon

wt21

Hall of Famer
Shot with Sony RX100

<iframe src="20140315-20140315-DSC05817" width="800" height="450" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="20140315-20140315-DSC05829" width="450" height="800" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="20140315-20140315-DSC05935" width="450" height="800" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="20140315-20140315-DSC05936" width="800" height="313" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="20140315-20140315-DSC05947" width="800" height="450" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

What an amazing landscape. My favourite is the wide-format image with the moon in it.

As an aside, does anyone else find that images posted using the new embedded flickr image codes take an age to load?

What an amazing landscape. My favourite is the wide-format image with the moon in it.

As an aside, does anyone else find that images posted using the new embedded flickr image codes take an age to load?

I noticed that these did, but each of these is embedded with a whole "photostream player" or something included with them. So you can click through his whole photo-stream from each.

I just tried it with a random flickr shot of mine (embedded as a single shot, not a whole photostream) and it seemed to load pretty instantly. (I removed it so as not to hijack the thread any further with my unrelated shot) So I think that was the optional photo-stream player used in the OP that was slowing it down...

-Ray

Wow! What beautiful views - can't wait to go over to your Flickrstream and bask in the dramatic beauty! Were you just out there for a trip? I've never been, but hope to. And all done with the little Sony - very impressive, Bill

Bill,

Do you do any stacking or HDR with these?

This was only the RX100. The last three were taken after sunset, and I'm certain the moon shots were auto-HDR in-cam by the Sony. Likely EV level 3. Probably a little shadow lift in post.

I noticed that these did, but each of these is embedded with a whole "photostream player" or something included with them. So you can click through his whole photo-stream from each.

I just tried it with a random flickr shot of mine (embedded as a single shot, not a whole photostream) and it seemed to load pretty instantly. (I removed it so as not to hijack the thread any further with my unrelated shot) So I think that was the optional photo-stream player used in the OP that was slowing it down...

-Ray

Hmmmm... My first time posting from the "new" flickr, and I see the problem. Once I get back to my home computer, I'll try to re-do them with just single images. Sorry for the wrong link.

Back