8mm samyang fisheye for x - 230
canon eos m twin lens kit - 320
nikon v1 10-30 kit - 250

prices firm

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
selling up some more camera gear :)

i have a black nikon v1 kit, belongs to my father, lightly used, he does do much photography, i got it for him to photograph his grandkids. he has now moved on to the v2. probably 1500 shots max? excellent condition. $250 (i also know of a place that has stock of the sb-n5 for quite cheap, can throw one in for $30 on top) camera is in original box etc

black eos m twin lens kit. no flash. this was my walk around pocket cam. good fun, around 2000 shots. newest firmware. no marks on touchscreen. 22mm and 18-55mm lens in good condition. glass is clean and clear. works perfect. comes with battery, charger, camera, two lenses and strap. $320

Fuji x pro 1 body. great condition. around 4000 shots. moved to a nikon d600 now for my event photography :)
screen protector on since day one, functions perfect. in box with all expected accesories $640

Samang 8mm fisheye. in box, perfect. great cheap fun lens, $230.

i dont see the point in advertising at a higher price to what you want. so those prices are what i would like. in australian dollars.
i dont think they are unreasonable.

feel free to contact me and i can email photos etc or answer any questions. thanks!

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
australia post

Shipping charge
actual cost

Handling time
24hrs

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back