Fuji calling all neck straps (and other straps,too)

I used to use A&A cloth straps or gordy wrist straps on all of my personal cameras, but switched to Luigi's leather ones for my XPros after I had put them on my Nikon SPs. Love the length, they are adjustable, lots of colors, so well made and the feel of soft Italian leather, just not the cheapest staps. Here is an image of one on my Nikon with a a Luigi half case, on the XPro I just use the straps View attachment 15474

Agoraphobia means you have anxiety or even panic attacks when leaving familiar, safe surroundings. Essentially, you'd have trouble leaving the house. You.. just might if you purchase this little baby. Pssst.. it'll be okay, just wear dark sunglasses, no one will know it's you. [Fear of heights is Acrophobia - think acrobat on a high wire]

I found this in eBay, it looks comfy, not sure about the colour or the kitty design though :laugh1:

View attachment 2291

Just ordered a dark brown Gordy long strap. Hand strap.
I'm hoping that Iwon't have to go through so many straps to find one I like, like what happened with my DSLR.

IMO, the best neck strap I've used is the Luma Loop. Except that it's really not a neck strap (but can be used as one).
Amazing attention to detail and great customer support (unlike patent trolls like BR, :) or other mass-produced garbage ).

I use a Gordy's wrist strap. I hate using neck straps with my mirror less cams.

gordy_strap.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back