Challenge! Cameraderie Challenge #60 : Shoes and Footwear RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Allright - here we go. I hope nobody minds that I put all images into a grid for a better overview of them side-by-side

Z-Footwear challenge all pix.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What a super lot of fun pictures that all met the criteria and were enjoyable to see coming in! Thank you to all who participated.

Of the early entries, @pictogramax's piqued my interest immediately - that view into a room makes you wonder whose body belongs to those boots - very nice
@albertk - I really like that - and likewise @cichykot - whose muddy trainers tell a story of thirst needing to be quenched
@donlaw and @rayvonn - Yes! these are collections of personalities and styles expressed in one image; very nice
@pdurand - fascinating; I can't help but wonder how those shoes would feel on my feet. Are they comfortable? Tales of travel in that image
@QBI - a charming street scene, that's a store that surely stands out in the street
@mike3996 - a big red Bling on a stick :) and @Piano that's a cheerful window display
@MiguelATF - what fun shoes; I imagine any kid would love to have a pair of those
@ricks - nicely observed shiny sneakers
@gecko - extra points for cuteness
@kae1 - okay I admit, that had me looking twice for the shoe content until I 'found' it
@theoldsmithy - celebrating a hike to enjoy a lovely landscape
@Charzes44 @emerson @Rose McGill - worthy contributions of found objects

To pick a favourite was not easy, but my *winner* is @Alf : a well balanced image both in step, style and colour. Well seen and well presented.

Back