Challenge! Cameraderie Challenge #60 : Shoes and Footwear RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Irene McC

Legend
Start Date
Jul 16, 2022
End Date
Aug 17, 2022
My thanks to @pictogramax for nominating me to host this challenge.

Am I a wannabe Imelda Marcos ? No no, not at all :) however I always notice the footwear people wear.
Whether it be fashion, comfort or activity driven, it's all good - so let us see what images you've got.
I attach an example of a collage I put together some years ago, all taken at one outdoor music event.

The standard rules apply:

As usual, this Challenge will consider originality, technical merit and artistic vision.
No change to the tried and trusted rules, which are as follows:

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the image in order to enter it.
2. Only one entry per challenge, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your
replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.
3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo challenge, after all!
4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the Cameraderie Photo Challenges forum,
with details of the new theme. Don't forget - the opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.
5. The curator cannot enter in his / her / their own challenge.

This challenge is now open and will run for a month - it will conclude on the 17th of August. Have fun

WBB-COLLAGE-of-shoes-and-footwear.jpg

Last edited:
Hear ye, Hear ye! This challenge draws to a close soon (Wednesday 17th) and the selection will take place thereafter.
Get in your shoe related entries today

NB: my husband is going in for surgery tomorrow morning, so 'judging' may be a bit delayed if I have to time manage

Last edited:
Back