Challenge! Cameraderie Challenge #63 "Everyday Life" - Winner announced

First, a huge thanks to those who contributed a submission.
Here are my thoughts on the photos.

Simonix:
I love this image as it takes me back more than a few turns around the sun. Back to when our everyday life revolved around the care of babies. I had almost forgotten how that overwhelming change of a baby affected all aspects of life. Thanks for sharing this as well as your second image of the two babies with their beautiful and dramatic faces!

Hendrik:
This entry is very intriguing. The location is amazing. I am assuming that is a handcrafted and much-loved remote-controlled model aircraft. Seems like a very special and exciting slice of life. Very cool. I like the lone person walking in a space close towards a perceived perfect place to launch the aircraft.

JensM:
Frøya looks like a wonderful dog and maybe not so happy you stopped the walk to take a photograph. We have two dogs and they do become such an integrated part of our everyday lives. Walking the dog has a really great impact on the psyche and is great exercise too!

MiguelATF:
Your entry brings back many great memories of morning reads. My parents always took the newspaper and it seemed there was always something interesting for each person in every edition. That is a slice of life that makes me happy. So much news and information complied in a local paper is a fading art. Thanks for sharing.

AlwaysOnAut:
This is wonderful image that really takes me back to my own childhood. Where me and my sister could find a world of joy in a cardboard box! I slice of life that had slipped to a cobwebbed corner of my mind. This image brought it all back. Thank you!

Emerson:
This image is very cool. It makes me curious about the person who dresses up and what their life might be like. Imagining that they would be attracting attention and creating a bit of street entertainment for people passing by.

Charzes44:
Your image has a lot going on. I love the natural setting and the everyday aspect of sharing the love of dogs and how these creatures influence and augment our daily lives. A fun park and wonderful expression of everyday life.

Herbert Hound:
Great choice to focus on the Dog Father cup. “After the Morning Walk” is a great title too. Perfect time for a nice cup of coffee or tea. It is subtle and excellent expression of the everyday life theme. Nice!

All have merits and meet the theme well and I find it difficult to pick just the one.
Winner is Hendrik for the very intriguing nature of the photo.

Congratulations @Hendrik I now pass the next challenge on to you!

Last edited:
Back