Challenge! Cameraderie Challenge #65 - Responsibility - WINNER ANNOUNCED

That's all, folks! Thanks to everyone who entered and/or checked out this revival issue of the Cameraderie Challenge!

Now, @lightcapture / Mike, I leave you with the responsibility of hosting the next installment of the Cameraderie Challenge :cool: You can copy-paste the rules from the OP above, and start thinking of the next challenge's theme! Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with!
Other than copying the rules and picking a subject, is there anything else? When to start it? Is it challenge #66? Etc?

Other than copying the rules and picking a subject, is there anything else? When to start it? Is it challenge #66? Etc?
There's no set date when to start it; whenever you've thought of a theme and have some time to write it up, that's fine (although in order to keep the flow of the challenges going, generally speaking somewhat close to the end of the previous challenge is preferred). Usually the challenge opens for entries immediately with the first post announcing the theme.

Yes, it'll be Cameraderie Challenge #66. If you start a new thread in the Challenges forum, it'll automatically set the blue Challenge prefix to the thread title. It'll also ask you for the start and end date and put them in the top of the thread OP, although that doesn't trigger any code actually starting or closing the entries. That'll just be up to you to announce once the time has run out.

Usually the challenge runs for 4 weeks or a month, although shorter challenges have occurred from time to tme (not sure if there's ever been one that lasted longer than a month).

And then comes the hard but fun part: judging the entries. No right and wrong there so long as it's respectful. I found the judging process a great incentive to truly look at each image and try to see all that it has to offer.

Good luck, and if you have any further questions, let me know!

Just a small heads-up: Cameraderie Challenge #66 is now up, find it here:

Back