Cameraderie Photo Challenge 14 - Big

mnhoj

gee aahrr
Name
John
The topic of Cameraderie Challenge 14 is Big.

Today I started thinking and the first thing that came to mind was clarity or my lack of so I went home after work and asked my family what they thought would be a good topic. My youngest, Gabe took it right away and said "Big". It took me second and then it hit me. What a simple, great fun topic.

Let's get this going and make it a quick one.
Till the end of the month. January 31.
Big and quick!

Have fun everyone!

The rules as usual:
1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo-challenge, after all!

4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the SC Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own salon.

Disclaimer : If it flops, it was my twelve year old's idea.

41922724722_111a611436_b.jpg

Now the tough. ( :

All of the entries really excelled at exhibiting the feel of "big".
The angles and perspectives, the processing, the content - all excellent.

The planes, buildings, tree and bridge.
An overwhelming feel of being overshadowed and miniaturized.

The wide, grand scapes.
Like I was there in awe.

The humorous bench.
The very interesting hands.
The tricky snake.

So well done.

The octopus and the kids in awe really transmits the feel to me.
For that it's my runner up pic. Great shot Armando.

The winner is the tree that fell and spared it all.
Big storm, big tree, big fall and most of all BIG fortune and luck.
Big all the way around.

Congrats to DougPayne the winner of this 14th challenge.

Back