Cameraderie Photo Challenge #25:Mountainview

chickenherby

All-Pro
Name
Herbert Lang
The challenge starts today and ends on the 31 dez
And the rules, as always, are:

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per salon, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo-challenge, after all!

4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the Cameraderie Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own salon.

Good luck to all!

DSCF8512D2.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The challenge is finisht and ist difficult to say thats the winner.i can only speak for me and so the winner is MoonMind .congratilations and the next challenge is yours.thanks a lot for all this beautiful pictures
Oh, that's ... somewhat unexpected, considering all the nice contributions, but thank you so much! I'll think of something - and I'll post tomorrow, seeing as it's going to be a slow day anyway.

Take it easy leaving 2019 behind, see you all next year :)

M.

Back