Challenge! Cameraderie Photo Challenge #28: Monochrome

Start Date
Feb 22, 2020
End Date
Mar 7, 2020
The challenge starts today and ends on Saturday, March 7, 2020.

This challenge's theme is Monochrome. That means various shades of a single color. It includes Black & White (shades of gray), but could be shades of any color you want, just not multiple colors ("mono" means one, afterall).

The tried and trusted rules are as follows:

1. Either take pictures that match the nominated theme or select some from your portfolio. You must be the photographer that created the images in order to enter it.

2. Only one entry per challenge, please. If you want to withdraw an entry and replace it with another, that is OK, but you must make it clear in the post containing your replacement pictures that this is what you've done. You can add or change the title and add to the edit line to let everyone know.

3. The decision of the curator at the end of the challenge is final - don't give him/her a hard time about it: this is just a friendly photo-challenge, after all!

4. The winner will assume the responsibility of curator for the next Challenge, and as soon as possible post a message in a new thread in the Cameraderie Photo Challenges forum, with details of the new theme. Don't forget - that opening message must include a copy of these instructions, which also double as the rules.

5. The curator cannot enter his or her own challenge.

Good luck to all and have fun.

An older moment of shades of grey for me.
_8051699.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

There are sometimes things or places in my life which I keep coming back to, or passing by, and looking at, and photographing, again and again. One of them was a rather disreputable used car lot, near where I live, in a small town in southern Oregon. And this photo, more than any other I ever took of (or at) this location....embodies what monochrome is all about for me.

CarSculpture-Acros.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back