can you guess?

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Some flickr friends of mine have started a new group. It's just a general purpose group with some chat, some image sharing and some weekly and monthly challenges. It's a nice group of people.....most of whom I've been contacts with for over a year. To try to lure new eyes to the group, I've shot a reflective self-portrait and am inviting people to try to guess what it is that I am reflected in.

Of course, this group is already filled with great people, so if you don't want to leave this great website, you are welcome to play the guessing game here as well. If you're looking for a new flickr group to hang out in and enjoy challenges, just click through to flickr. If no one guesses after awhile, I'll start giving clues, but i know there are some great minds here....
View attachment 47731
Reflections in a ........ by Lukinosity, on Flickr

OK, the design is a spider web, but it is not a house door or a decorative tile, nor a pie tin.

Here's a hint. I think nearly everyone has one. Someone on flickr guessed that it was tarnished. I said that it wasn't.....it's just scuffed up (well, it is quite old). I'm pretty sure it can't become tarnished.

Back