Cannot reach mpb.com

My trade in with MPB has gone really smoothly over the past few days. I recieved an email from them yesterday saying my stuff had arrived while their web site was down... and another email 10 minutes ago upping my trade-in price and completing the deal. Very happy with the service.

EDIT: This seems like a random post because I was replying to a post that has since disappeared. The post was giving MPB a hard time for lack of communication over the past few days. My experience has been completely different.

Last edited:
My trade in with MPB has gone really smoothly over the past few days. I recieved an email from them yesterday saying my stuff had arrived while their web site was down... and another email 10 minutes ago upping my trade-in price and completing the deal. Very happy with the service.

EDIT: This seems like a random post because I was replying to a post that has since disappeared. The post was giving MPB a hard time for lack of communication over the past few days. My experience has been completely different.
Finally got a response from them via their live chat - extremely helpful and the problem was sorted with a deal of apology from their side. All's well that ends well :-D

They were updating their website in US per their phone customer service. I bought an item and was trying to return afterwards. The phone calls to customer service did not go thru for 2 weeks. They responded buying email in 1 day as the shipping was showing as ready to pick and was nearly a week late, and there was no response on the return for 4 days. I managed to get them finally yesterday by phone. It looks like they don't have enough people to run the operations as they are overwhelmed. Customer service said the returns are normally paid back in 7 days but it might take longer as they were backed up by incoming inventory. They are fine company, but not the service levels of established companies like B&H, KEH, etc...

I am in the process of selling something at the moment in the UK with them - doesn't appear to be a problem.

Back