• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Canon Canon Rangefinder images

BrianS

Super Moderator
Apr 3, 2013
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Larry has a very good site.

I found this Lighter at an antique store up in the Shenandoah Mountains, it is Made in Occupied Japan. It is fashioned after the Canon III.

So "Canon III and Mini-me".

Larry- have you seen these Lighters before?

LarryHuffman

Mar 20, 2019
Great lighter ! I have never seen anything like it ! There have been several usb thumb-drives shaped like a Hansa Canon of 1936 which you may have seen.

Canon P's are great. Here is my black model with fine 35mm f2. Love the clear viewfinder/rangefinder of the P and the 35mm image

Nice idea to mount the Sonnars.... although I think the Canon 35mm f2 shown here 7 elements in 4 groups is a fine lens

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Larry
www.canonrangefinder.org

Jock Elliott

Regular
Jan 3, 2012
Troy, NY
Great lighter ! I have never seen anything like it ! There have been several usb thumb-drives shaped like a Hansa Canon of 1936 which you may have seen.

Canon P's are great. Here is my black model with fine 35mm f2. Love the clear viewfinder/rangefinder of the P and the 35mm image

Nice idea to mount the Sonnars.... although I think the Canon 35mm f2 shown here 7 elements in 4 groups is a fine lens

View attachment 196448

Larry
www.canonrangefinder.org
Can I please have a digital camera that looks just like that and doesn't cost . . . I dunno . . . a dillion dollars?

(sigh)

Cheers, Jock

Latest threads

Top Bottom