Canon Canon Rangefinder images

Canon Hansa of 1937

Would it be strange to a call a camera a "beautiful piece of machinery"? :D I may not be a photographer but as a tech geek I find old cameras like that to be art-like in their design & presentation.

canon1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Larry has a very good site.

I found this Lighter at an antique store up in the Shenandoah Mountains, it is Made in Occupied Japan. It is fashioned after the Canon III.

So "Canon III and Mini-me".

Larry- have you seen these Lighters before?

Great lighter ! I have never seen anything like it ! There have been several usb thumb-drives shaped like a Hansa Canon of 1936 which you may have seen.

Canon P's are great. Here is my black model with fine 35mm f2. Love the clear viewfinder/rangefinder of the P and the 35mm image

Nice idea to mount the Sonnars.... although I think the Canon 35mm f2 shown here 7 elements in 4 groups is a fine lens

Larry
www.canonrangefinder.org

Great lighter ! I have never seen anything like it ! There have been several usb thumb-drives shaped like a Hansa Canon of 1936 which you may have seen.

Canon P's are great. Here is my black model with fine 35mm f2. Love the clear viewfinder/rangefinder of the P and the 35mm image

Nice idea to mount the Sonnars.... although I think the Canon 35mm f2 shown here 7 elements in 4 groups is a fine lens

View attachment 196448

Larry
www.canonrangefinder.org

Can I please have a digital camera that looks just like that and doesn't cost . . . I dunno . . . a dillion dollars?

(sigh)

Cheers, Jock

Back