_DSC2721 by Gubrz, on Flickr

8623757054_e826511910_b.jpg

_DSC2720 by Gubrz, on Flickr

8622624431_33882ee945_b.jpg

_DSC2537 by Gubrz, on Flickr

a cabby, chain smoking at a 4 cycle light, in his "no smoking allowed" cab
8622624357_8b65c8ced5_b.jpg

_DSC2556 by Gubrz, on Flickr

and a super crop on something i tried to focus on while flying down the highway and it on the side road, just for hep cat, i thought shed like the car! there was some car show... somewhere... we kept seeing parking lots with 10 ish cars, but not ONE spot where they all seemed to be going... it was confusing. i said "our hep is weak, so we cant track them properly" my buddy didnt get the humor...

8622650883_159b25e7bf_b.jpg

_DSC2702 by Gubrz, on Flickr

old bronco i saw downtown other day
8621487466_c4d35ba0d9_b.jpg

Yellow Broncow by Gubrz, on Flickr

and a bike from the same walk
8620385715_752c15c25c_b.jpg

Zeiss Bike by Gubrz, on Flickr

i freaking love this camera and lens and sensor, but not the built in flash... ;)

the fairlane was at the ford dealer
buddy test drove an ST Focus while there

i LOVE the old bronco!!!!!!
the wrx was nice, but i like the inside of the focus st better, it was... neater? lol it was sleek and techy feeling
the wrx was pretty bare bones feeling in comparison
tho i still want a crosstrek v, lol

i really enjoyed the neck-snapping acceleration of the Subie. I would just drive around the city looking for onramps to freeways. :evilsmile:

He's had a 700 something hp mustang. I've yet to feel stuck to my seat more in anything other than a roller coaster
The Subaru had way more low end feel than the focus st he mentioned tho

I finally figured out the thread title......a little slow.

I'm looking at that Fairlane again. It's so beautiful. I can picture it in a parade, but it's hard for me to imagine that people used to drive these beautiful cars to work and the grocery store. I don't think the owners knew how lucky they were. The cars today are clearly lacking in comparison.

I finally figured out the thread title......a little slow.

I'm looking at that Fairlane again. It's so beautiful. I can picture it in a parade, but it's hard for me to imagine that people used to drive these beautiful cars to work and the grocery store. I don't think the owners knew how lucky they were. The cars today are clearly lacking in comparison.

It's ok
I had faith in you supaluke
Lol

I can't imagine parking that thing!

Someone loves that bicycle. It's had some good work done to it. Dynamo front hub, awesome mini front rack mounted on the brake bolts (I have something very similar on an old 70's peugeot), well-worn brooks saddle, it's been repainted (an ugly color but still, someone thought enough of it to paint it)... That's a nice old workhorse.

Someone loves that bicycle. It's had some good work done to it. Dynamo front hub, awesome mini front rack mounted on the brake bolts (I have something very similar on an old 70's peugeot), well-worn brooks saddle, it's been repainted (an ugly color but still, someone thought enough of it to paint it)... That's a nice old workhorse.

i want that honey brown colored brooks saddle! its gorgeous
much more ME than the black!

i want a little rolling doctors type stool with a brooks saddle on it to wheel around the house on while computing!

Not to mention some kind of saddlebag, fenders, barcons, the big old Riv-like stem - they don't sell em like that so there's a lot of home brew stuff combined into a working whole. I used to spend as much time thinking about bikes and building up old frames in various ways as I spend on cameras now.

-Ray

Not to mention some kind of saddlebag, fenders, barcons, the big old Riv-like stem - they don't sell em like that so there's a lot of home brew stuff combined into a working whole. I used to spend as much time thinking about bikes and building up old frames in various ways as I spend on cameras now.

-Ray

thankfully you dont have to build yer camera out of spare parts...
tho... if you did... wed all have an rx1 with a fuji hybrid viewfinder in it by now... SIGN ME UP! :D

thankfully you dont have to build yer camera out of spare parts...
tho... if you did... wed all have an rx1 with a fuji hybrid viewfinder in it by now... SIGN ME UP! :D

I sometimes feel like using my old film Minoltas is like bike building. With lenses going for $25-$80 all day long, you sorta never stop tinkering. That plus filters, and then rubber hoods, and which bag to use... Nice thing about the X100 is that lenses are not an option. Sucker is bolted down on there.

I sometimes feel like using my old film Minoltas is like bike building. With lenses going for $25-$80 all day long, you sorta never stop tinkering. That plus filters, and then rubber hoods, and which bag to use... Nice thing about the X100 is that lenses are not an option. Sucker is bolted down on there.

the x100 is a great second camera
i had it with me while i was shooting my rx1! lol
yes two 35mm cams!
the fuji set up for zone focus, and the rx1 for shallow dof buttery creaminess!

Back