Color Cars I can't afford

buttermaker

Rookie
Name
Steven
Cars red.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I was once given a piece of sage advice about running an old, luxury car. It might be tempting to pick up something like an old Rolls Royce for a few thousand pounds. It'll make every journey feel special and it'll look great parked on your drive and on the school run. But the ongoing servicing and repair costs will remain those of a luxury car, so don't fool yourself that you're getting a bargain.

-R

I was once given a piece of sage advice about running an old, luxury car. It might be tempting to pick up something like an old Rolls Royce for a few thousand pounds. It'll make every journey feel special and it'll look great parked on your drive and on the school run. But the ongoing servicing and repair costs will remain those of a luxury car, so don't fool yourself that you're getting a bargain.

-R
My brother-in-law bought an old Mercedes (AMG) 100K miles for $18K. It's a nice car (don't remember the model number) but it's really comfortable and the back seat, in which I have travelled, is amazingly roomy and comfy.

Back