CBD Streetphotography

Phoenix

All-Pro
Name
Phoenix Gonzales
I really haven't done any photography lately, I had to deal with some personal loss that I am not going to discuss as well as being preoccupied with other things, so when a local meet up group organised a streetphotography themed shoot in Melbourne's CBD, I took advantage of the opportunity to get back in the saddle and joined the group. Judging from the images I took during the meet, I have to say that I am really out of shape and I need to start to actively go out and shoot again.

Here are some of the images

9022833826_63c9678c02_c.jpg

9020608439_3be9d524f5_c.jpg

View attachment 13968

View attachment 13969

9022836046_c7a8d2af3e_c.jpg

View attachment 13972

9022836658_b249d63dd6_c.jpg

I also wasn't so happy to find out that someone has been taking my images and has been passing it off as their own. Normally I would be quite happy for anyone to use any of the photos I have taken, I see it as compliment when someone considers any of my photos good enough that they actually want to use it, provided that they do refer where they got it from or ask permission, in fact I'm not even expecting anyone to refer to me or to ask permission so as long as they are not trying to pass off the photos I have taken as their own. So with that said I have started to watermark my images again, I have previously stopped watermarking my images as I find them unsightly and it ruins a photo.

Back