Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

Lousy cell phone snap from early this morning. When I first got my S5 Sport, it seemed to do well in the image department, but it seems to have degraded. I don't use my phone for pics a lot, but it would be nice to have reasonable quality when I want to use it. Hope the Pixel 3A I just ordered will improve in that department . . . I also hope it lasts as long as the S5 Sport has lasted.

bear.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lousy cell phone snap from early this morning. When I first got my S5 Sport, it seemed to do well in the image department, but it seems to have degraded. I don't use my phone for pics a lot, but it would be nice to have reasonable quality when I want to use it. Hope the Pixel 3A I just ordered will improve in that department . . . I also hope it lasts as long as the S5 Sport has lasted.

View attachment 207518

The pixel is going to blow your mind compared to the S5, that's the exact upgrade path I just had .. and I was pretty happy with the S5 camera for snapshots...

The pixel is going to blow your mind compared to the S5, that's the exact upgrade path I just had .. and I was pretty happy with the S5 camera for snapshots...
Troy and Tony, an S5(not Sport) was my last phone, as well. I replaced it almost a year ago, with a bit of an unorthodox choice(at least in the U.S.)....a OnePlus 6T McLaren. While the camera isn’t quite up to Pixel 3, or the recent iPhone standards, it does quite well.....especially in decent light. However, it is FAST, charges very quickly and has great battery life. So, I’m a happy camper.

Here’s a few pics taken with my OnePlus. All are straight from the phone, with only minor cropping done in Snapseed. The bike is an R Nine T Scrambler, I picked up on Monday. These photos are from my second ride yesterday(Tuesday)......
84DC23A7-279F-4627-81A9-928E17BB2DD1.jpeg

5084A15F-3BE2-48BB-965C-F3DA0676DB4F.jpeg

D474E7FE-6083-47A0-AE7D-CD95B9BF1B57.jpeg

15BC98B8-4F05-449C-9175-D83AC37D3269.jpeg

Similar to above, but taken in Portrait mode.....
91D5FAFA-8C61-4B12-BC8E-598D0EDE89DD.jpeg

Pixel 3A documenting the transformation of my 1955 Shopsmith. Much shorter - and much cleaner - tubes give a machine that is easier to move and store, yet still does everything I need it to do. I've replaced a few parts lately, but the old workhorse is still cranking along.

IMG_20191104_091426.jpg

IMG_20191104_103749_1.jpg

Troy and Tony, an S5(not Sport) was my last phone, as well. I replaced it almost a year ago, with a bit of an unorthodox choice(at least in the U.S.)....a OnePlus 6T McLaren. While the camera isn’t quite up to Pixel 3, or the recent iPhone standards, it does quite well.....especially in decent light. However, it is FAST, charges very quickly and has great battery life. So, I’m a happy camper.

Here’s a few pics taken with my OnePlus. All are straight from the phone, with only minor cropping done in Snapseed. The bike is an R Nine T Scrambler, I picked up on Monday. These photos are from my second ride yesterday(Tuesday)......
View attachment 207990

View attachment 207991

View attachment 207994

View attachment 207993

Similar to above, but taken in Portrait mode.....
View attachment 207992
Great shots of a bike I truly covet.

Back