Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

I woke at 3AM this morning to see some visitors in our front yard. Unfortunately I did not think to turn off my back porch light, hence the bright vertical bars from the blinds behind me. Whose mind is fully functional at 3AM, anyway? :D

visitors.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

visitors2.jpg

Last edited:
Way back in 2009 I had a sliding phone that was quite primitive by modern standards. The Samsung Highnote M630 fit in the palm of my hand, was activated by sliding the top half upwards with my thumb, and had a 2Mp camera. I used it to snap this image of an old pumping station I found in the woods while out on a hike.

SSPX0086.jpg

Last edited:
This was the precursor to a storm that ravaged the area some 5 minutes later. We are now without power until tomorrow, the temp today was 39º here, and the house is still too damned hot. Plus, power out... food that I bought in the morning is now spoiling, along with my insulin supplies. All will need to be replaced. I’m currently on ipad tethered to iphone. And I can’t sleep without my CPAP machine no matter how tired I am. OK, it turned into a whinge. Sorry. here’s the pic...

8A3523F2-BA99-499E-AB17-A69E676D24EC.jpeg

The storm as described above, ended up snapping a large (20ft long) branch off my Tuckeroo tree. The rural fire service was kind enough to cut it up for me (I have no capacity to do it myself) but they could not remove it, instead suggesting I put it in my “green bin” which I duly began to do... slowly. One load has gone, another will go this coming Friday, but there still remains a pile of branches and leaves which do not fit yet, and which will have to wait another couple of weeks beyond Friday, for the next pickup. In the meantime, they are dying and drying, and we are having a week of something described as “fire weather” (Temp north of 40ºC and hot gusty winds). Talk about fire hazard! I have a garden hose at the ready, just in case :(
4974BABA-A3E4-485C-9AAE-840629028371.jpeg

I've been a little behind in posting.

IMG_2769.JPG

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3116.JPG

RNI-Films-IMG-5CD8F91F-F99B-4C41-BEEF-1174C99CE3BD.JPG

TTInputImage-631921369.773028.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

TTInputImage-632634994.747330.jpg

Last edited:
Back