Smartphone Cell Phone Camera photos

Interesting.... when I get to the house over the weekend I'll take a look to see if the actual values are buried deep in the meta elsewhere.

(The version of the EXIF display add-on we're using here makes it easy enough to look in different spots for the data, just a matter of telling it where to find it and in what order.)
Kevin, it's not something we can do about, the Google camera app was ported, meaning cracked, to work on other phones, the wrong camera model was baked in the photos.

Thank you very much for trying to help, thought I would just mention that wrong exif every time I post.

Took a train from Philadelphia to Washington DC yesterday.
4B6CC81B-F02B-4A9D-8DFE-D9FD8724988C.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm happy to see some examples of the Pixel 3a being posted; most likely by the end of the year I'll be replacing my phone and with the Pixel 4 coming soon I'm keeping on eye open for deals on the 3 series to replace several family member phones.

I'm happy to see some examples of the Pixel 3a being posted; most likely by the end of the year I'll be replacing my phone and with the Pixel 4 coming soon I'm keeping on eye open for deals on the 3 series to replace several family member phones.

I'm also eyeing the Pixel 4XL. Possibly even an iPhone 11 Pro, depending on how I feel about Google at the time of upgrade. 😈

Hi Kevin

I have no doubt that the pixel phones take good photos, but if you were referring to my photo above, that's the first time I tried posting without telling people it's shot on my non-pixel phone, but with the ported Google Camera app, which is where it's got the wrong EXIF.

It's a shame that the Google Camera app is my only option when I need to shoot raw with the ultra wide angle lens, LR mobile only utlises the main and front camera.

Oh, and the UWA lens is a fixed focus lens, everything's kind of in focus, but not.

A few from the time spent at Blink Cincinnati this weekend. I was mainly shooting with the Nikon Z6, but when I remembered, I used the cell phone too for comparison shots.

Some of them I used Night Sight mode on.

1998CAM_2019_10_12_18_45_28_FN.jpg
IMG_20191012_235931.jpg
IMG_20191012_184912.jpg
IMG_20191012_200713.jpg
IMG_20191012_200256.jpg
1998CAM_2019_10_12_21_30_03_FN.jpg

Back