Daily Challenge Challenge in April: Who's in?

Since this will be a bit of a hybrid ‘single in’ for me, I am currently thinking about switching lenses each week, 21mm, 35mm, 50mm, then 75mm. Those are the only lenses I have for the Leica system. I may yet change my mind as it comes down to the wire. But since I am limited in places to go, the different perspective might prove interesting.
Not a bad idea, I did that a few times back in Vision 2020. I think I only posted 1 or 2, but I did shoot a few with multiple lenses to see differences.

Since this will be a bit of a hybrid ‘single in’ for me, I am currently thinking about switching lenses each week, 21mm, 35mm, 50mm, then 75mm. Those are the only lenses I have for the Leica system. I may yet change my mind as it comes down to the wire. But since I am limited in places to go, the different perspective might prove interesting.

Excellent idea, I hope you don't mind some of us adopting your idea... :cautious:

Sorry :) I was referring to my previous statement, without thinking how it could be read on it's own :-(
Again, just my little paranoia there - nothing wrong with your post ... (y)

A big thank you to Karen who just turned the whole situation around - great presence of mind, superb :)

Milan, I'm looking very much forward to seeing your images with that lens. I have one here as well ... I'll mount it on the M10 one of these days to see what I can get from it (I've tested it on film and adapted to Sony bodies and liked it quite a bit - but never used it natively).

M.

Hi everyone! I trust you are all keeping safe. I’ll participate, although I expect it will be significantly more difficult than the last time I did one of these. In Puerto Rico, we have a mandatory lockdown that’s already two weeks old and as of now will extend until April 12th. No leaving the house for any reason (except emergencies) from 7pm - 5am everyday and all day on Sundays. The rest of the time, you are allowed to leave your house only to go grocery shopping, for medical appointments and to go to the drug store. Even then, you can only drive on Mon, Wed, Fri, if your license plate ends on an even number, and on Tue, Thu, Sat if it’s odd. So, only photos in and around the house. We’ll see how it goes. I will not limit myself as to gear, but it will most likely be the Nikon Z6 and 24-70mm f4.

Cheers,

Antonio

We have a “stay at home” order, but we can leave for emergencies, food, and work.
In our case, not even for work, unless you work for an “essential industry” (health services, food industry, pharmacies, gas stations, grocery stores, etc.) Lawyers are not considered to be essential, thus our firm has been closed for the last two weeks.

Working from home is not too bad, but it is limiting. In addition, courts are closed as are most government agencies, so most litigation and transactional work has stopped.

Hopefully, this will result in the curve flattening and lives will be saved.

Regards,

Antonio

In our case, not even for work, unless you work for an “essential industry” (health services, food industry, pharmacies, gas stations, grocery stores, etc.) Lawyers are not considered to be essential, thus our firm has been closed for the last two weeks.

Working from home is not too bad, but it is limiting. In addition, courts are closed as are most government agencies, so most litigation and transactional work has stopped.

Hopefully, this will result in the curve flattening and lives will be saved.

Regards,

Antonio
There can also be no gatherings of 10 or more so that closes many businesses.

Back