Fuji Changing SD card slots on an X-T2 or X-Pro2.

Mike G

All-Pro
Name
Mike Gorman
Not sure if everyone knows this little tip but to quickly change card slots on an X-T2 and X-Pro2, enter review mode and double press the joystick!

Bobby that's what comes of being part of the idle rich? Plenty of time to explore Fuji forums. (y)

When I was younger, growing up, while all of my friends wanted to firemen and policeman. I wanted to be Aurthur. Idle rich, riding around in a limo drinking all day. Well, I still kinda do, but with my camera.

While we're on the subject of card slots, is it possible to format say slot 1 and instead of being catapulted out you could stay in the format window and select slot 2 to format it?

Not sure if everyone knows this little tip but to quickly change card slots on an X-T2 and X-Pro2, enter review mode and double press the joystick!
Your timing on this could not have been better for me. I am taking a trip next week and have been calibrating camera color profiles (and flashes with different gels) for the XT-2 and have been terribly frustrated by the seemingly whimsical way it jumps from one slot to the other. Thank you very much!

Back