News Chris and Jordan leave CSTV ...

They must have main gigs to make this switch, as I don't see making videos for DPR to give them a sufficient and stable income to support themselves. Just thinking aloud there. Apart from that, I wish them great ventures with their new online home.

They must have main gigs to make this switch, as I don't see making videos for DPR to give them a sufficient and stable income to support themselves. Just thinking aloud there. Apart from that, I wish them great ventures with their new online home.

Well, they were both full-time employees at The Camera Store. That was their main gig. They'll be staying in Calgary and producing their DPReview videos from there. One of the new hosts of TCS-TV is Jordan's wife. So it seems to be all in the family. The photography industry is a relatively small one. It wouldn't surprise me if Chris and Jordan are still Camera Store employees while freelancing for DPR. But I don't know that. On the other hand, DPR is owned by Amazon.com. There's plenty of money with the parent company to pay them full-time salaries.

No, they'll be fulltime dpreview employees. They stated explicitly that it was their last day at thecamerastore, not just tcstv. I'm looking forward to see what they can add now. They plan to launch about one video per week.

I'll still be checking out the new tcstv vids with the new presenters, also to hear that bass line intro...

And yes, Jordan, if you're still around here: congrats on the well deserved promotion!

Back