"cinema" style

2022-11-09 (Wed) 16-56-23.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is a really excellent and somewhat surprising image given the original X100 lens was supposed to be pretty soft at f2. Or maybe there is a bit of softness contributing to the very organic feel, combined with ISO 1600 on that excellent sensor. I had one for a couple of months (it was a little buggy and didn't work properly all the time). Only Fuji I've ever owned.

This is a really excellent and somewhat surprising image given the original X100 lens was supposed to be pretty soft at f2. Or maybe there is a bit of softness contributing to the very organic feel, combined with ISO 1600 on that excellent sensor. I had one for a couple of months (it was a little buggy and didn't work properly all the time). Only Fuji I've ever owned.
The lens of X100-X100F at f/2 is very sharp once you focus far enough. Over 12 feet and you can print large landscape prints with such a file. To be sure, there's also field curvature and other issues of that sort that still can cause softness, but the oft-talked about spherical aberration will be gone well by that distance.

Back