Fuji Circle is now complete

OdzBodkinz

Regular
I've completed my lens lineup. Today I brought home the Fuji 55-200 to add to my 18-55, 35, 60 and 14mm lenses. I can cover most of my photographic needs now. I love the new lens so far. I will probably use it to shoot the rest of the Nikon gear that is going up for sale. :)

I've completed my lens lineup. Today I brought home the Fuji 55-200 to add to my 18-55, 35, 60 and 14mm lenses. I can cover most of my photographic needs now. I love the new lens so far. I will probably use it to shoot the rest of the Nikon gear that is going up for sale. :)

U mean its GAS tight and there is no way u can have some GAS now? :cool:::cool::2thumbs:

and what if 23 1.4 , will turn out to be so much cooler then 35 1.4 ?! I can already feel some GAS when that lens is out .... :)
and those nice creamy bokeh pictures taken with 56 1.2 (or 1.4) that people will be posting in Feb, this will be quite a source of GAS too....
and then Pro-2 and XE-2 , and then , and then ....
GAS is never-ending I think.
:)

Just picked up the 55-200 while up here in Toronto, will have to wait until I get home to play with it.
That gives me the 14, 18, 35, 60 and 55-200, pretty sure I want the 56, and maybe the 23, if I do the 23 might sell the 35, the wide zoom is also a debate, not sure how much beyond the 14 I want to shoot with this camera

Back