Leica CL with adapted M lenses

rflove

Veteran
A few more images with adapted lenses. The CL does no allow me to choose non-Leica lenses when manually entering the lens. Some of these were taken with the Voightlander 40mm 1:1.2 Nokton, the Voightlander 21mm 1:1.8 Ultron and a 50mm 1:3.5 Canon Macro FD. So ignore the reference to the Noctilux lens in the metadata.

L1000866.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
L1000871.jpg
L1000875.jpg
L1000876.jpg
L1000877.jpg
L1000879.jpg
L1000884.jpg
L1000889.jpg

Attachments

• L1005249.jpg
    L1005249.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
One of the reasons I’m interested in these posts is to see whether the character of the lens comes though when used with the CL, similar to how it does with an M. To my eye, this seems to be the case with the Canon/ Voigt lenses. Well, so far at least. I may well have brought this camera blind if it was FF, not just because of the FF status but to fit the M lenses on it at their ‘true’ focal length. It would have shot out of the stores I reckon, albeit at the cost of denting M sales. Alas, 9 out of 10 people will probably conclude that the APSC Fuji’s and their wonderful lenses are a considerably better alternative "value proposition" as they say in America. I would love a go on one of these CL's though!

Last edited:
Back