Fuji Classic Chrome for the X-E2

Saibot

Rookie
I've been playing around wiht the Classic Chrome film simulation and I really like it so far. The trouble I'm having is that for some reason Adobe hasn't enabled it in LR5 yet for the X-E2. It's there for the X-T1 so I guess it just keys off of the EXIF data and enables accordingly.

Has anyone heard any rumors/news/etc about if/when Classic Chrome will be added to the X-E2 in LR?

Has anyone found a way to create the same look in LR by any other means (and want to share a profile to import)?

Next Lightroom version? It's probably already in ACR 8.8.

Edit: Yep, it's in ACR 8.8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the quick reply! Unfortunately I don't have a current version of Photoshop and use Lightroom 5.7. I guess I should have asked if supported in an upcoming LR update rather than a new version (like 6.0)

Appreciate the help!! BTW, I own several of your (fantastic) books and recommend them quite often to others. Keep up the great work!

Lightroom 6 should have the same camera profiles as ACR 8.8. Not sure if Adobe will also update the camera profiles in 5.7. Probably not.

Lightroom 6 will be matched by ACR 9 (dpreview is already using ACR 9 betas), so I guess there still may be a Lightroom 5.8, as well.

Lightroom 6 will be matched by ACR 9 (dpreview is already using ACR 9 betas), so I guess there still may be a Lightroom 5.8, as well.
I've googled ACR 9 beta as I was curious about changes. I get zero results. Where have you read about Dpreview already using ACR 9 beta or is that a non disclosed version?

Back