Leica Clock Tower

XVARIOR

Regular
Abandoned but still an eye catcher!

Attachments

• L1003114-Edit.jpg
    L1003114-Edit.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
First I was drawn by the image quality, particularly on the tower. Then as I gazed, I was captured by the composition. I see five regions, pleasingly placed together, like blocks in a wall (or tower) to make the whole picture. I like the juxtaposition of light and dark, angles and curves, nature and technology. I like the questions it asks. Where? When? Who? Why?

Thanks for sharing!

First I was drawn by the image quality, particularly on the tower. Then as I gazed, I was captured by the composition. I see five regions, pleasingly placed together, like blocks in a wall (or tower) to make the whole picture. I like the juxtaposition of light and dark, angles and curves, nature and technology. I like the questions it asks. Where? When? Who? Why?

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, I thought the same when I found that angle. I pass by this landmark almost daily during my morning bicycle ascent but never saw it from this angle. Today, I took my XVario and went there on foot. It paid off ;-)

The XVarior

Thanks for sharing!

Ditto the above. Great composition.