Cloud thread: Just some clouds ...

Kay

Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
@admin or mod: could we have some more stickies in the different image forums in order not to start an ego thread for each and every piccie.

Anyway, here's them clouds, shot with that lousy 1855 :)

View attachment 19911

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Gorgeous, Ken!! I don't know about a "lousy 1855"!

And I'll see what I can do about some more group threads...with topics, so we won't have so many "ego threads". It makes it much easier to stay on top of photos when they have a home that isn't always an individual thread.:drinks:

Let's make this The Clouds thread.:bravo-009:

ean10775

All-Pro
Feb 13, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Eric
<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericarthur/8719595780/in/set-72157633118531491/player/" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Kay

Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Heck, I meant lowly 1855 :)

And I'll see what I can do about some more group threads...with topics, so we won't have so many "ego threads". It makes it much easier to stay on top of photos when they have a home that isn't always an individual thread.:drinks:

Thanks a lot BB, highly appreciated! Got some more of that stuff, they grow right in front of my cave.
Cheers!

Kay

Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Heck, I meant lowly 1855 :)

Thanks a lot BB, highly appreciated! Got some more of that stuff, they grow right in front of my cave.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom